Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oktoberfest in Rome

I really wanted to go to Oktoberfest in Munich this year, but life got very busy and I started work, so I didn't have the opportunity to go. There's always next year!! The closest I got to Oktoberfest was a festival in Rome.

We went last week when Giuseppe's mom was in town.  There were rides, games, booths with people selling items, live music, German food and, of course, beer tents! We went on a weeknight, so it was not nearly as happening as i'm sure it is on the weekends, but we didn't have to fight any crowds which was nice.



Me, Anna and Giuseppe took turns riding the mechanical bull.  It was my first time.  Anna stayed on 56 seconds and I stayed on 55 seconds...so close!! It was a riot. We also played some of the games and won stuffed animals.  A lot of the rides and games were similar to the ones they had in Irsina last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment